The offices of Tenenbaum & Solomon are licenced to act as Notary Public for any document for domestic or international use. We aid you as a witness of oaths, with solemn affirmations, statutory declarations or the signing of affidavits. We also provide Certification of copies of a document and offer assistance with the drafting of a document.
We aid with the Notarization of:
- Permanent Resident Card Applications.
- Consent to Travel Documents.
- Witnessing a Signature.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity.
- Statutory Declarations of Marital Status.
- Statutory Declarations regarding Ownership of Property.
- Letters of Invitation supporting a visitor’s visa to Canada.
- Affidavits to transfer vehicle ownership.
- Affidavits for professional accreditation, insurance claims or any other required by law.
- Affidavits of Execution for a Will.
- Passports: New applications or Lost/ Stolen passports.
We typically charge $30 for each document sworn or notarized and do not require an appointment.
He’s a great person and a great lawyer he helped me when no one else could and he wasn’t asking for money every second sentence like other lawyers out there. He cared about my case and saved my house and my life and I will always be grateful for what he did.
Tom Somerville – Google Review
Great law firm!
Arya A – Google Review
Experienced, and Knowledgeable lawyers.
Fadi Kazandji – Google Review
What Areas Does Tenenbaum & Solomon Serve?
At Tenenbaum & Solomon, we are dedicated to serving clients in various areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our conveniently located office ensures easy accessibility for individuals residing in Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Stouffville, and Toronto.