Commitioners of Oath
At Tenenmaum & Solomon Barristers and Solicitors we offer assistance with being witness to the Swearing of Oaths or the making of a Solemn Affirmation for an affidavit for any legal matter.
As Commissioners of oaths, we are also certified to witness any declaration as required under a given law. A commissioner of oaths officially states that the required oath or affirmation or declaration has been properly administered.We offer Commissioning of documents including:
- Permanent Resident Card Applications.
- Consent to Travel Documents.
- Witnessing a Signature.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Statutory Declarations Confirming Identity.
- Statutory Declarations of Marital Status.
- Statutory Declarations regarding Ownership of Property.
- Letters of Invitation supporting a visitor’s visa to Canada.
- Affidavits to transfer vehicle ownership.
- Affidavits for professional accreditation, insurance claims or any other required by law.
- Affidavits of Execution for a Will.
- Passports: New applications or Lost/ Stolen passports.
We typically charge $30 for each document sworn and do not require appointment but if we are asked to prepare or review documents (extra charges apply) please book an appointment.
He’s a great person and a great lawyer he helped me when no one else could and he wasn’t asking for money every second sentence like other lawyers out there. He cared about my case and saved my house and my life and I will always be grateful for what he did.
Tom Somerville – Google Review
Great law firm!
Arya A – Google Review
Experienced, and Knowledgeable lawyers.
Fadi Kazandji – Google Review
What Areas Does Tenenbaum & Solomon Serve?
At Tenenbaum & Solomon, we are dedicated to serving clients in various areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our conveniently located office ensures easy accessibility for individuals residing in Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Stouffville, and Toronto.